Trusted Health Advice from a Registered Nurse
Concerned about your health? Wondering if you can care for yourself at home, or need to see a doctor? Call 8-1-1 to talk to a registered nurse around the clock, seven days a week. Our nurses can also provide information about services provided in your area, or general information about your health care concerns.
For trusted, everyday health information and advice, call 811.
Did you know that…
- 811 can help you with advice on everything from bee stings, frost bite, to coughs, and flu
- On average, 325 patients receive care from an 811 nurse each day
- Top five most common reasons for calling 811:
- Abdominal pain / discomfort
- Chest pain / discomfort
- Children’s colds & coughs
- Adult colds & coughs
- Adult nausea & vomiting
- 811 provides services in over 125 different languages including Farsi, Cantonese, French, Chinese, and Arabic, to name a few.